I Am Millionaire Girl Next Door


 

I wasn’t born yesterday. Oh right?

I am on this planet Earth for 35 years. I gathered some beliefs as I go through life, even right from the very first day my mom gave birth to me.

Obviously, I got it from my parents, from the environment that I am living in or from the people I interact with on a daily basis.

Mainly, the Facebook where you get to meet people and even if you aren’t friends with them NOR has a real good conversations with them in person, and yet, you still can see their individual points of view in Life scattered around on your Newsfeed.

There were some other people would say things such as:

  • you need to work hard in order to survive.

  • you need to study hard so that you can find a high good paying job, the funny thing is, they shouted at on their Facebook wall and say things like, how I treat you depends on you.

  • OR even demanding you to behave the way they want you to be in order for them to be happy, such as by asking you to stop taking a selfie photos on you because it annoys them big time.

  • OR say things like, ‘stop acting like you are millionaire’

Oh wait…and I also watched a tv program called CSI Miami which in fact, they are so good at on mixing up with my vibration, they even put a music on a background where it feels like the world is tumbling down on me.

But Regardless, if I want to get rid all of them. I still can’t because I am married to a man who’s beliefs in Life is way differed than mine.

We fought, we argued, it doesn’t matter. I stayed by him through thick and thin.

The reason why I am telling you all this because I am finding it so funny. It is funny only to those who knows that they are in control of their own reality.

But it isn’t funny to those who doesn’t know how to create their own reality which irritates them instead.

But the main point why I am telling you this because it is the backbone of my blog posts for today which is the↓

I Am Millionaire Girl Next Door

Let’s dig in

How many of you are comfortable enough to say this words to yourself ‘ I Am A Millionaire’.

I don’t need to have all the material things in order for me to believe that I am one because vibrationally, Yes, I am.

You probably can’t even dare to speak NOR want to hear the word ‘Millionaire’ because your EGO is telling you that you aren’t, you get caught up with ‘what is’ the ‘what isness sss sss’ of your current reality.

The reality that you want is the one that you can see, touch, hear, taste and smell in your five physical senses.

But, you ignore the most important thing of all and that is to believe that you are one, regardless if there is no physical evidence because what really matter is that you know that you are one and that you know that you can be one and that it’s only a matter of time, it depends on how ready you are vibrationally.

Do you believe that you can and be a millionaire next door?

It is often hard to believe because you let other people’s beliefs run your life. Yes, you heard people say: 

  • to see is to believe ( instead to believe is to see because that’s what faith is)

  • no pain no gain (you don’t need pain in order to gain, there are a lot of people experiencing pain in life, but they don’t achieve anything)

  • money doesn’t grow on trees (oh yes, money grows on trees, look at the thriving people here and there, they get their abundance in many ways, it’s not the money doesn’t grows on trees the reason why we don’t have money, but it’s the kind of mindset we have, positive mindset=positive life.)

  • I need to work hard in order for the money to come (say this instead: money will come to me, regardless if I work or not. Oh yes, I have seen that to my parents, they work hard their life, but we were finding hard to get by)

Those are some beliefs that you need to get rid of. Yes, I believe it all in the past and it became my favorite quotes of all time, it’s like a music to my ear, repeating itself day and night.

Until I discovered that Life is actually easy as it seems to be and I can be and do whatever I set my mind into.

In fact, we did it all the time, we manifest all the things that we set our mind into, but most of the time it is the stuff that we don’t like.

Don’t you believe me? Then look at your life.

How’s your life right now?

Hows’ your relationship with your friends?

How’s everyone is treating you then?

Are they treating you good or bad?

How’s your marriage relationship with your husband?

How’s your boss and your co-employees is treating you this time?

How about your kids? Are they behaving the way you want them to be?

How’s your money in the bank?

I know it’s hard to accept that we create our own reality and it’s harder to believe that ME or YOU can be a millionaire because we don’t have the physical evidence to prove or show to the world.

And the reason why it is hard because you are your own worst enemy, of course, people won’t believe you not until you own it and give yourself an authority to be so.

But, you don’t want because you heard people say ‘ don’t be materialistic’ because that is against the word of God. Yes, you believe that it is bad to acquire some tremendous kind of wealth, you believe in them until it became your reality.

But I am telling you, money is your servant not on the other way around, people can be bad or good regardless if they have money or not.

Why not decide to be a good person and have all the money at the same time?

So please take money out of the equation because there are so many good things that you can do with the money and in fact, you owed some respect to money, if not with the money you don’t have the roof over your shoulder NOR foods on your table.

Yes. I am millionaire girl next door

Yes. I am a successful blogger

Yes. I am living the life of my dream

Yes. I am happily married

Yes. I have money more than I need

Yes. I am happy and healthy and so as all the people around me

Yes. I believe life is easy

Yes. I believe the world exist the way it is, regardless if I am poor or rich

How about you?

What do you believe?

Do you believe you can do and be whatever you want to be?

Do you believe how amazing you are?

Do you believe you are a millionaire?

Do you believe money grows on trees?

Do you believe you don’t need to work hard in order for the money to come?

What you believe is what matter, don’t ask for anyone’s approval.

Yes. I am still in the process of arranging my thoughts in a way that feels good to me. But, I get better each day.

How does it feel like to be a millionaire?



  • Being a millionaire is not about having the material things right here, right now, in fact, you can be one, regardless if you aren’t. You can only be one until you tap into the consciousness of knowing that you don’t need physical evidence in order to be one.

  • Being a millionaire, is a feeling, is a knowing, it is your beliefs in life, it is what you think you are.

  • You are a millionaire not because you have the physical evidence to prove to me or to them, but you are a millionaire because you command yourself to be one and when it come it’s no longer a surprise to you because you already living the life of what it feels like to be a millionaire before you even became one.

  • Being a millionaire is not being greedy NOR not contend of your life, but it is about accepting the good things that God blessed you with more abundance in a form of material things. We are in this physical world that we use physical manifestation.

  • Being a millionaire starts from the mind, it is not about the physical stuff, but it’s about the feeling.

Any thoughts with regardless, feel free to leave comments down below or subscribed to get more updates from me.
Check my wishlist on amazon My Wishlist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buy a New Year's dress 2022 - Amazon Christmas Deals